I am co-founder of NGO "Infromational culture", OpenGovData.ru project and lot's of other russian e-Government and open data initiatives.
I am member of Russian government Open Data council.
I am member of Open Knowledge Foundation working group related to open data.
Earlier I was programmer, system architect and project manager as employee of few russian system integration companies for lot's of corporate and government projects.
I have more than 6 years experience in russian procurement automation and e-Government projects.
Right now I lead lot's of russian e-Gov and open government projects
- Open Police- http://www.openpolice.ru (Open Police). Project dedicated to police reform and police open data especially crime statistics.
- Goslyudi - http://www.goslyudi.ru (Government People). This project is catalog and aggregator of blogs of russian MPs and officials.
- Govweb - http://www.govweb.ru (Government Web). It's online database of all russian government websites, including ratings of quality and transparency and other technological and public interests lists.
- Oficialno - http://federal.polit.ru (Official news aggregator). This project aggregates ALL russian official news that coming from government websites
- Rosspending - http://www.rosspending.ru. Russian government contracts monitoring project. It huge online database with more then 1 million government contracts sorted by government agency, supplier and so on. This project was created by me for russian think tank - Insitute of Contemporary Development, http://www.insor-russia.ru/en/
- OpenGovData - http://www.opengovdata.ru. It's russian open government data catalog. More than 300 public data sources listed and lots of data extracted, converted and published as web services/public API.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities