While presently in the development and funding resource phase, the Symbiosis Adaptive Experience goal is to create, promote, and provide four-season outdoor sports and recreation activites and training for people with disabilities.
• Four-season outdoor Adaptive Adventure opportunities (Heli-Skiing, Mountain Biking, Whitewater Rafting, Rock Climbing, etc.)
• Week-long camps for disability programs, hospital rehabilitation programs, and Disabled Veterans
• Outdoor Adaptive Sports & Recreation resources for Disabled Veterans of all ages
• A sustainable and environment-friendly multi-acre lakeside venue providing accessible & affordable lodging and campsites for people with disabilities and their families
• Advocacy for an accessible barrier-free environment (fulfilling the right of people with disabilities to participate in all areas of community life)
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities