I hold first prize in musical chairs, social ineptitude, and all-around geekiness. If you're on this page, then there's an 85% chance you are from #chatrealm, which means I automatically ♥ you. The other 15% are likely composed of people who come from other parts of the interwebs (My handle's Thlowe everywhere that's worth knowing), or are IRL friends (whom I do have, however unbelievable that is).
OTHER THINGS ABOUT ME THAT ARE WORTH MENTIONING
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities