Ademola Morebise is an Inventor, Business Consultant, Change Agent and Serial Startup Entrepreneur that loves solving problems profitably.
M (He insists we all call him that) was named as one of the 100 Most Innovative People in Nigeria's Technology Eco-system in February 2014 by GTBank's Ndani TV.
M has built a career in creating tech systems and businesses for nearly a decade already. M is a doer and this reflects in the volume and quality of works he has personally churned out, these includes:
* RiRanWo! Which was a social media sharing site in the mold of Digg.com
* Gistcaster, a new medium for people to quickly connect with info they need
* g160, a SMS based newsletter system
* LearnThem, an email based app that allows people to learn anything at their own pace
* CloudOffice, Cloud based hosting and software for small businesses
* OneCrier, a digital media/entertainment outfit.
* Kowope, a mobile commerce solution
* GSquare, a mobile app that creates highly interactive and engaging experiences for attendees at conferences
* CloudPitcher, an online resource for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and startups
Ademola Morebise's business operations are streamlined into Omnific Works and Morebise Ventures. At Omnific Works, he leads a team of amazing people that design and create simple but powerful tech products that greatly enhances the way people live, work and play. Morebise Ventures on the other hand is a forward thinking venture that converts brilliant ideas into companies. He also consults for Government, Multinationals, SMEs, NGOs and Startups on how to leverage technology to grow and move towards their goals.
As an Agent of Change, M continously trains people for free at the Mighty Academy (He is the Founder and Kahuna of the Mighty Academy), the academy trains people for mighty exploits in Entrepreneurship, Business, Innovation and Creativity. He is also the visioner of the Akure StartUP Drive, a movement to create more startups working out of Akure, Ondo State, Nigeria.
M is happily "single" but not searching, hobbies are thinking and spreading constructive ideas. He is on a personal mission to change the world and people around him byte by byte.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities