IF A PICTURE SAYS A THOUSAND WORDS, MUTLIMEDIA SAYS MILLIONS.(TM)
- Bilingual/Literate/Fluent: English/Spanish; additional proficiency in Portuguese
- B.S. in Media Arts and Animation (2001, Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA).
- M.F.A. Candidate in Visual Effects, (present, Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA, USA).
- 2005: "Emerging Artist of the Year" grant from the Cultural Board of the State of Florida.
- 2006: Founded Tempest Digital, Inc.; private freelance
- 2007: Emmy - Outstanding Children's TV Programming: Series "It's the Write Time" (sic)
- 2008: Platinum AVA, awarded by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals (A.M.C.P.).
- 2009: Top #5 Comedy Podcast of 2008 as judged & awarded by Podbean.com (in my first year); over 75k+ monthly hits through social, & 2.2 million+ unique video views.
- 2011: Joined GLAAD as a Leadership Council Member; San Francisco; www.glaad.org
- 2012: Created foundational 'in-house' multimedia department for Fortune 500 company Kendall-Jackson; and its successful sustainability social media promotion.
- Art Director, Multimedia Creative, and Technical Consultant
- Developed multi-lingual, multimedia content for global brands in TV (series, soaps, features & commercials), Studio Motion Pictures, and New Media (web, social media, and mobile) for every platform and device.
- Clients have included: Microsoft, Kendall-Jackson, Maybelline, Jakks-Pacific, Suzuki, Disney & Marvel, Saban Entertainment Group, V.E.E. Entertainment Group (which showcases Jim Henson's Muppets in stage productions), The Muscular Dystrophy Association, State Farm Insurance, Legend 3D, and more.
- International (and domestic) clients, please feel open to use VOIP or video-conference with me with via SKYPE. My handle is: Alejandro_Franceschi
- As an open net-worker, I appreciate connecting virtually with persons from all industries, all over the world. If in San Francisco & would like to arrange a personal meeting, please contact me at: Tempes
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities