Driven and business-savvy, brand-focused, strategy-minded, marketing leader and consultant who has a mastery of leveraging many forms of traditional, digital and social media to maximize online and real-life experiences for national and global brands. Has led ideation, creative brainstorming and strategic planning for agencies and clients. Has led annual integrated marketing programs as well as brand, digital, PR and social media programs for large, national product launches and initiatives that have taken place at the Super Bowl and March Madness.
Named to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2010 Forty Under 40 Business Leaders to Watch list and to the Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2010 Power Book, which ranks the most influential people in the region per industry.
Frequently speaks on branding, public relations and the strategic use of social media in that mix. Co-founded and directed the PR+Social Media Summit, contributed as a featured guest blogger to PRWeek’s Insider Blog.
- Global / National Strategic Integrated Marketing Direction
- Leadership and High-level / C-Suite Strategic Counsel
- Strategic Brand Development and Positioning
- Relationship Development, Management and Problem Solving
- Creative Campaign and Story Creation
- Special Event Development and Management
- Presentation Development and Delivery
- Media Relations (local, regional, national)
- Extensive Regional- and National-level Public Speaking
- Budgetary Planning and Oversight
- Department Management
- New Business Development
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities