Do you look at your email app and see a jumbled list of links? Does it leave you feeling...well...meh? We think email can be so much more than a never-ending list and a pile of folders. We think email can be SO useful you actually LOVE opening it every day. So beautiful it turns heads when you're using it at a coffee shop. That's why we're seeking an Art Director ready to put their creative super powers to work and help us re-invent what email means.
You'll be working with a small team of visual designers to shape the product vision and aesthetics of some truly groundbreaking products. You'll report to our Senior Director of Design and spearhead the look and feel for all of our Mail products. In addition to being a visual leader, you'll be accountable for hands-on visual design. If you're a creative zealot who loves crafting amazingly beautiful AND usable experiences, we want to meet you!
You should be great at...
* Crafting clean, contemporary designs that elegantly balance product and business requirements and achieve a distinct emotional tone. THIS IS A HANDS-ON ROLE!
* Setting a creative vision to inspire, excite and motivate a team of visual designer
* Fostering a collaborative culture
* Evangelizing conceptual ideas and design rationale for features
* Mentoring other designers
* Overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
* Collaborating with developers and QA to ensure the final product meets your specs
Here's what we're looking for...
* Ability to take constructive feedback on your work. No divas!
* 5+ years designing usable, elegant interfaces for web, desktop and mobile
* A portfolio demonstrating your best work AND your process, especially how you collaborate with other designers
* Solid to stellar HTML and CSS skills
* An expert eye for the little details that make or break a great design
* Stellar layout, color and typography skills with a fanatical attention to detail - down to the pixel!
* Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or a related field or equivalent experience
Please email email@example.com to inquire about more details.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities