• 12+ years of experience in media, technology, and government. Skilled in project management, event planning, community outreach, and fundraising.
• Master in Public Administration and 9+ years managing state/local government programs. 3-term elected city councilor today.
• Taught digital marketing courses to 50+ MBA students and 100+ working adults in New England, Washington DC, and other places.
• Managed online communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) for nonprofits, small business, and a Fortune Global 500 firm.
• Adept at writing and editing press releases, media advisories, briefings, testimonies, op-eds, articles, electronic newsletters, and web content.
• Acknowledged for internet advocacy and online coalition building in publications including TechRepublic, Poynter, CBS MoneyWatch, Fast Company, and Bank of America's blog.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities