H.E Ambassador Chief Don Alexander,B.SC in Agro-Economics & a Humanitarian Lawyer.
A United Nations certified UPF/IPC Ambassador for peace and a community Leader.
I am an independent, self-driven, positive ,enthusiastic & dedicated professional with extensive experience . An exceptional leader who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve targets, I can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects/ ideas from conception through to successful completion. A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even within a highly pressurised working environment.
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, PLATEAU STATE. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN AGRO ECONOMICS. 1987 – 1992.
- Certificate in Trainer of Trainers in Planning, and Management, 2006, Wageningen University of Research, Wageningen, Netherlands.
- Certificate in International Programme in the Management of Sustainability, 2008, Sustainability Challenge Foundation, Zeist, Netherlands.
- CERTIFICATE - The Berlin International Freedom of Expression Forum- - Censorship and Freedom in Traditional and New Media: The Revolution of Media as a tool of Freedom of Expression- February 28th - March 2nd, 2012. Institute of Cultural Diplomacy, Germany.
- CERTIFICATE- INTERNATIONAL HUMANITARIAN LAW AND NEW WEAPON TECHNOLOGIES. 34TH ROUND TABLE ON CURRENT ISSUES OF HUMANITARIAN LAW AT THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HUMANITARIAN LAW,ITALY. SEPTEMBER ,2011.
- DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE ON REFUGEE LAW AT THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HUMANITARIAN LAW,ITALY. NOVEMBER ,2011.- 63RD REFUGEE LAW COURSE.
- VICE PRESIDENT - (AFRICAN CONTINENT) INTERNATIONAL PEACE COMMISSION.
- PRESIDENT – (NGO) KINGS INTERNATIONAL -
- CHAIRMAN (B.O.T) - NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA ORGANIZATION,AFRICA
- PRESIDENT -DIASPORA CEDEAO / ECOWAS DIASPORA - INTRONIZED BY THE GOVERNMENT OF COTE D’IVOIRE AS THE SUPREME CHIEF OF THE AFRICAN DISAPORA IN C.I – 07 MARCH 2011. - We helped the displaced civilians, gave the war victims foods,medications and also treated the internally displaced people. war/crisis in Cote -D'Ivore between 1992-2011. - initiated and implemented polio treatments in several villages in the north, created an advertized and open public awareness on HIV/AIDS programmes in various cities: joined in the processus of National reconciliations and peace programmes.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities