- I'm a Puerto Rican Microbiologist & Cell Biologist, currently a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Nebraska Center for Virology. I use my favorite genetic model, yeast, to study persistance of Human Papilloma Virus.
- I'm passionate about scientific research and discoveries but also in promoting diversity in sciences and public engagement.
- I'm a science de-mystifer constantly looking for non-traditional and innovative ideas to communicate science to general audiences and break false stereotypes about scientists.
- I'm a volunteer member of “Ciencia Puerto Rico” (CienciaPR), a non-profit organization that promotes science and science education.
- I love art, music, history & their intersection with science.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities