Hey! I started working with digital marketing in 2004, at On Line Editora (the 4th biggest brazilian publishing group).
Since january’2009, I’ve been working at the digital agency SeePix, where I am responsible for the planning of advertising campaings, websites and branding.
Doubts? Mail me!
Academic record and other information:
- Marketing's degree from USP (University of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Scholar's degree from IFSP (Federal Institute of Education, Science and Technology of Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Social Media Brazil 2009 and 2011**
- Google's Developer Day 2009 and 2010 (Sao Paulo's Edition)**
- Google's Open Source Jam 2010**
- Brazilian's National Conference of Metrics and Usability for E-Commerce 2011**
- Digital Marketing from ESPM (School of Advertising and Marketing)**
- Google AdWords: Advanced Search Specialist
Some clients, projects and portfolio:
- Google: Orkut Advertise (for Brazil, India and "rest of the world")
- Google: Media Kit (for Latin America)
- Google: All About Google (for Brazil)
- Google: AdWords Tutorials (for Brazil, Latin America and some European Countries)
- Google: Maps Tutorials (for Brazil)
- Nestlé: Creating Shared Value (for Brazil)
- Microsoft: Unified Communications Hotsite (for Brazil)
- Vivo (Brazilian's biggest mobile operator): over 150 endomarketing's campaings between 2009 and 2012
- More: Basf, Telefónica, Brazilian Forum of Security Safety, Latapack-Ball, Votorantim, IBOPE, IPEA, Danone, Fíbria, Lanxess, Ação Fome Zero, Brastemp, Suzano, Sony, Samsung, Santillana...