I'm a design specialist in user experience (UX), information architecture (IA) and user interface (UI). My strengths lie in taking the lead with digital products using 'Lean' methodologies. I love working with a rough idea and bringing it to life by developing user personas, interactive workflows, wireframes and high fidelity interface designs.
I'd love to talk to you about:
- Advice on improving your product
- Choosing the best name for your brand or product
- User interface designs for web, mobile web and iOS apps
- Creation of workflows to inform the experience
- Solving interaction design problems
- Quality control for UX and UI design
- Mapping user personas and interactive workflows
- Information architecture wireframing
- Identification of Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requirements
- Conducting user experience audits and competitor evaluation to identify new opportunities
I believe design should not be considered as an after-thought. The combination of design, technology and business is critical to success because it enables product iteration to happen faster and at a higher resolution. Being fluent in the full design stack means I can take you from prototype to a full featured product.
My portfolio: http://kieranmcmillan.com
Brands and organisations I have worked with: Apple, Visa, Virgin, Nokia, Sony BMG, Groundwork, Quintessentially, FilmFlex, Quebec Government, London Design Festival, University of the Arts, London Development Agency, Channel 4, ITV & The Princes Trust.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities