I was born and raised in Costa Rica's country side, so I learned to appreciate simplicity of life: those little things like the beauty of a tree, watch the rain, enjoy the sunsets, love life. Because you do not need a lot of stuff to reach happiness, one decides to be happy today, being thankful of all that has been granted. I've been working in IT for about 10 years, as RUP Consultant, Requirements Engineer, Software Designer, and IT Project Manager. In Trax Technologies, my current employer, I was appointed to perform two roles: Solutions Architect and Implementation Manager. I am passionate about Supply Chain Management so the projects I am currently working in are definitely guiding me in an amazing growing path. I like to cultivate my career with challenging experiences, and also with professional certifications. Currently I am Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Supply Chain Professional, and I am targeting to obtain the PMP certification this year. I am also studying a Masters Degree in Project Management with emphasis in IT, which has been very rewarding and valuable as well. Finally, I try to be an optimistic person. I expect I can be one you can have fun with, and one you can count on. Some of my favorite quotes:
- Work Hard. Stay Humble.
-Don't worry about the thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright. Bob Marley (the song I hear when times get tough)
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
- Without requirements or design, programming is the art of adding bugs to an empty text file. Louis Srygley
- The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present. Alice Morse Earle
- Don't say all what you think, but DO what you SAY.
- All things, therefore, that YOU want men to do to YOU, YOU also must likewise do to them. Jesus
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities