Here are some exciting, but possibly unimportant, facts about.me:
• First name is not actually Lance. (Trust me, I was confused at first too.)
• Account and Project Manager at Red Letter Communications for five years.
• Stand-in for Joseph Gordon-Levitt in “Killshot.” Pretty much a straight-to-DVD flick.
• Born and raised in “The Middle of Everywhere,” the lovely Rolla, Missouri.
• Participant in an attempt for the Guinness World Records largest group hug.
• Frisbee-er, both ultimate and disc golf. Enjoy the fun, exercise and acceptance of beer.
• Many computer skills, from Excel to Illustrator. Versatile, like a software José Oquendo.
• Enjoys a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch almost everyday. Never gets old.
• Has never experienced a brain freeze. This may actually be my superpower.
Oh, and one of the incredibly interesting facts above is not true. If you can guess which one, I'll give you a virtual high five! Learn even more from my other social links and profiles below.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities