Name: Mohammed ALLAN
Date and place of birth: January 01, 1985, Syria
Address: Boulevard d'Avroy , 4000 Liege, Belgium
2010- present: PhD thesis - Holocene paleoenvironmental reconstructions from speleothem and peat bog archives: Natural vs anthropogenic impact. Supervisor: Dr. N. Fagel (ULg). University of Liège, Belgium.
August 2008: Msc in Geology. University of Liège, Belgium.
August 2006: Bsc in Geology. University of Damascus, Syria.
Language: Arabic (mother tongue), French (fluent knowledge), English (functional knowledge).
- Experience in team working
- Experience in the field of peat geochemistry (coring, clean sampling, analysis);
- Maintenance of a class-100 clean air cabinet, design of home made chromatographic
- ICP-MS, HR-ICP-MS: Major and trace elements in bulk sediments
- Basic Experience in peat macrofossils preparation and identification for 14C analysis;
- Good knowledge of: Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities