I'm a Court Fool, laugher, writer, show-director, historical-clothes-maker, skillz-teacher, goof-off-er, odd-thing-knower, bad-monkey-collector, motivator, interactive player, humorist, comedian, author, teacher, DJ spinning TurboFunk, Electro-House and Progressive House, and the Official Municipal Jester of the City of Milwaukee!
Jane the Phoole Things:
- My Smile Mask is by Mask-Master Jeff Semmerling of Semmerling and Schaefer Studios! You're never fully-dressed without a smile - so get yours here!
- I know how to say "bad monkey" in over 120 different languages! I have a Blague where you can keep up with my adventures!
- Play with me at upcoming events! Buy Phoole gear!
- Jane the Phoole's FaceBook page is here!
- I wrote a book! It's called Easy Street: a Guide for Players in Improvised Interactive Environmental Performance, Walkaround Entertainment, and First-Person Historical Interpretation, and you can get it here!
- Easy Street's FaceBook page is here!
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities