For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them. Aristotle (384 BC-322 BC) Greek philosopher.
- supporting organisations in their transition to agile
- balancing between soft and hard skills
- lean the relation between As/Is and To Be
- help to define new paths for agile governance
EXPERIENCE BLUE PRINT:
- Creator of PLöRK (play&work), "make work more fun than fun"
- Auditor for Agile/Scrum/Lean in Banking sector
- Coach/Advisor/Consultant/Change Agent for Scrum Programs (multi-level, multi locations, multi-teams, multi-cultural)
- Transition designer for Change Programs
- Lecturer in MBA Classes
- Product/Service Developer through gamification processes
- Methods/QA/Risk advisor
Agile Organisation, Continuous Process Management, Audit, Governance, Portfolio Management, CSR, Social Business, Start'up Mentoring, Public Speaker, Facilitator.
Operational Excellence, SCRUM, LEAN, Project Management, Portfolio Management, Governance, Product Management, Audit
Gamification and Game Developer.
Organization Systems Improvement
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
Pierre E. Neis Scrum/Lean Kanban Improver
Senior Management Advisor
Veronica Belmont - about.me user since 2010
“First, customize your page. It’s easy and fun to design!”
Hi! I’m currently living in (City), where I work at (Work Place) doing (Job Title). When I’m not working I like to (Hobby), (Interest) and (Passion). Connect with me!
“Next, connect services and send people to your page.”
“That’s it! Let about.me do all of the work for you.”
Showcase a 360 degree view of who you are
Help people find and follow you on your social networks
Be found for new opportunities