Never be ashamed of a Scar. It simple means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
MSN, ACNP-BC, CCRN
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Scrubs Mag Blogger, Scrubs Beat Video Blogger, Coach. Facts about Me:
- I am a Nurse Blogger for Scrubs Magazine.
- I am a Video Blogger for Scrubs Beat with my own show called The Sean Dent Show.
- I am a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- I am a USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- I am a CCRN certified nurse.
- I love the beach. The warmer the weather, the better.
- I am a coffee addict.
- I am a weightlifter. I compete in Master's Division USAW sanctioned meets.
- I shave my head daily. Sunblock is my best friend.
- I love all things iOS.
- I have a very large scar across my neck that reminds me how precious life really is.
- I am a former Jar Head – USMC.
- I've worked in Critical Care all my nursing career. Nursing is my second career.
- I am an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. Graduated April 2013 (MSN Degree).
- I am a former Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
- I am married to an amazing woman, who's also an RN. We have 2 crazy cats.
- I am a #mobility coach. #supplenation
- I am a blogger. I've done a few Podcasts. I have guest posted for Hive Health Media.
- I eat Paleo (90% of the time).