Goiânia, Goiás, Brasil
· Organized + 20 Tech Events like the first Startup Weekend hosted in a slum (Rio/Brazil) and a Global Edition
· Social Media Estrategy and Digital Content Advisor at Young Protagonist Project, developedby the Ibero-American Federation of Young Entrepreneurs, which aims to create opportunities foryoung NEETs, those who neither study nor work in countries associated with the Federation.
* Since 2013, work in national entrepreneurship programs around all Brazil,served as Events Director, Creative Economy Director and Tech EventsDirector.
· Engaged 2,500+ people over 6 months to be educated about entrepreneurship in a governmental program
· Promote the International Crowdsourcing Conference for 3 years, reaching thousands of professionals and executives
· Promote National Conference from Entrepreneurship and Startups 2014/2015