Make a name for yourself, like Amalia.
You’re 7 minutes away from a page that shows who you are and what you do.
Ed Tech Specialist, Professional Development, and Systems Administration in Seoul, South Korea
Experienced SIS and LMS administrator and technology integrator. Experienced elementary classroom teacher specializing in upper elementary, BLE/ESL methods. Extensive experience with adult learners including three semesters as adjunct faculty at a public university, student teacher mentor, and in-house professional development.
Key Qualifications and Achievements
•SIS administration, PowerSchool
• LMS administration, Schoology
•NWEA MAP administration and management
•Technology integrator and coach K-12 experienced in Google Apps for Education, 1:1 iPads, 1:1 Macbooks, Renlearn (AR, STAR), Atlas Rubicon, PowerSchool, Schoology.
•Professional development presenter including KIS Fishbowl, Google summits, L2, 21CL Hong Kong
•15 years of full time experience as an elementary classroom teacher and over 11 years of full time experience in teaching linguistically and culturally diverse students
• Teacher leader and mentor including 10 student teachers and interns and adjunct faculty at a public university
• Knowledgeable in best teaching practices including UbD, PYP, Thinking Maps, Writer’s Workshop, guided reading, Marzano’s vocabulary strategies, RTI, running records, formative and summative assessments, differentiation and scaffolding, Love and Logic, and multiple student grouping strategies including flexible heterogeneous, cooperative, collaborative, and whole group instruction.
• Classroom grants: Donor’s Choose, Western Growers
• Boys and Girls Club of Greater Scottsdale Top Teacher.