Annie the Nannie
VO Talent in Brooklyn, New York
Hello! I'd be happy to meet you. I am available to work starting in Easter 2017. In the meanwhile, here's a little about me:
I am 37 years old, vegetarian, organic driven as much as I can, and love nature and music.
I live with my husband in Kensington, Brooklyn. F/G Ft. Hamilton Pkwy Stop.
AS A BABYSITTER...
I have experience caring for children of all ages, from infants to preteens.
• I am committed to providing a loving, nurturing environment for the children in my care, taking safety extremely seriously, and am trained and certified in childhood first-aid and CPR.
• Being a native Spanish speaker, I would be more than happy to help increase your children's proficiency in this language while playing, singing, crafting or enjoying outdoor experiences.
• I'm a professional Voice Over talent, means that storytelling is one of my favorite activities!
• For Newborns I offer a 1 FREE week to spend next to the mom while training and taking precise notes and adjusting to the baby's rhythm and meal preparation. In that way the mother feels comfortable when leaving her baby with me.
• My treatment with children is respectful and fun, doing my best to help them understand their emotions, embrace them and overcome their difficulties by reassuring their value and self-esteem.
• When it comes to children, I applause their curiosity and character, also like to create social values like politeness, love and compassion, and health awareness, specially with food and toxins.
OTHER ACTIVITIES INVOLVING CHILDCARE:
• As an art teacher assistant at a school for underprivileged children back in my country, I had a rewarding experience I'll always remember.
• As a member of the Food Coop, I work in the Childcare squad.
• Also, during my Play Dough workshops, I help kids to overcome their limitations and explore their creativity, imagination and skills.
• References available
• CPR Certificate
• Arts & Crafts
• English, Spanish and Italian
• Nice and Neat
• Respectful and loving
$20 less than 20hrs/week
$18 more than 20hrs/week
Weekends and Overnights: $20. Minimum 4hrs + Cab Fee after 11pm.
DO's & DON'Ts
√ Child's laundry
√ Light cooking
√ Clean after child's meal
√ Leave spaces nice and neat
√ Encourage the limited use of electronic devices.