Annie the Nannie
Babysitter in Brooklyn, New York
Hello! I am 37 years old, vegetarian, organic driven as much as I can, and love nature and arts.
AS A BABYSITTER...
I have experience caring for children of all ages, from infants to preteens.
• I am committed to providing a loving, nurturing environment for the children in my care, taking safety extremely seriously.
• Being a native Spanish speaker, I would be more than happy to help increase your children's proficiency in this language.
• I'm a professional Voice Over talent, means that storytelling is one of my favorite activities!
• Ask me about Newborns 3 FREE DAY Mom Vs. babysitter time.
• My treatment with children is respectful and fun, doing my best to help them understand their emotions.
• When it comes to children, I applause their curiosity and character, creating social values and health awareness, specially with food.
OTHER ACTIVITIES INVOLVING CHILDCARE:
• As an art teacher assistant at a school for underprivileged children back in my country, I had a rewarding experience I'll always remember.
• As a member of the Food Coop, I work in the Childcare squad.
• Also, during my Play Dough workshops, I help kids to overcome their limitations and explore their creativity, imagination and skills.
• References available
• CPR Certificate
• Arts & Crafts
• English, Spanish and Italian
• Nice and Neat
• Respectful and loving
$20 less than 20hrs/week
$18 more than 20hrs/week
Weekends and Overnights: $20. Minimum 4hrs + Cab Fee after 11pm.
DO's (√) & DON'Ts (X)
√ Child's laundry
√ Light cooking
√ Clean after child's meal
√ Leave spaces nice and neat
√ Encourage the limited use of electronic devices.
X Personal parents errands or tasks
X Pet sitter with no extra compensation
X Do dishes and prepare meals alien to the kids
X Watch kid's friends on a regular basis with no extra compensation.
*DISCLOSURE: Ought to side activities, my commute to your place can't exceed 30-40min. Before keep going, please make sure your location fits into this range. Mine is Ft. Hamilton Pkwy stop (F and G trains).