1. A blog on the same domain name, (within your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) will help you put fresh material to your website without needing to know html. Fresh daily if not regular material can keep the research lions returning more regularly. Writing your website posts on the... Browse here at the link httpamazoncombrolandboy's Profile | Armor Games to learn the meaning behind this activity.
In this article Im going to give six ways to you that having a website helps your site. There are a lot more reasons to start a blog, but this article has to do with the benefits to your website.
1. To discover more, consider peeping at: click site. A website on a single domain name, (as part of your website like yourdomainname.com/blog) can help you add new material to your website without having to know html. Clean daily if not regular material could keep the research lions returning more frequently. Writing your blog posts on the issues or search phrases for aids as well you want to be appropriate. Each article becomes yet another website qualified for your keywords.
2. A blog on a single domain name may also help you increase the number of pages which are included within your website. Content is king and having a lot of comparable material increases your odds of drawing visitors to your website.
3. A Website on the sam-e domain name or on a subdomain of your domain name or even the one that is on another domain name will help you reach out to potential and existing clients with information, special deals, studies, and more. You can add sales offers on-the fly without needing to call your web designer to add it for you.
4. A blog on a subdomain like blog.yourname.com is still another strategy to use. Subdomains generally are treated as a different domain name, yet brings yourname.com more traffic as well. Here link acceptance also kicks in a little. You naturally link to yourname.com from blog.yourname.com but you also can trade links with other websites but keep these things link to yourname.com instead of blog.yourname.com. Those links is going to be handled as one-way-inbound-links and that helps your page ranking, but also brings you more traffic. To research more, please check-out: