Aurélien is a French elite athlete with over 27 years of martial arts practice. He has a black belt in Judo and Jujitsu and is a certified personal trainer and coach.
International judo competitor for years, ex military and paramedics, he uses his experience to create efficient training session and tailoring nutritional program. Aurélien trains both general fitness and high level athletes including international athletes and body builders. He has beendoing so in various countries around the world for 18 years.
Aurelien share is knowledge by writing for French and Australian magazines and web sites.
Now located in Bondi, Aurélien trains clients outside, at their homes on the beach or in the gym, specialising in martial arts, kickboxing - judo - ju-jitsu - weight loss - strength and conditioning - Olympic lifting - power lifting - group session - and tailored nutritional programs.
Experiences & specialities:
- Coach for high level athletes since 2003.
- Personal Trainer since 2001.
- Judo and Ju-Jitsu Instructeur since 1998.
- Certified III and IV In Sport Fitness.
- Certificate IV in Sport Coaching.
- Sport Science Degree, university of Dijon (France)
- National Exam (France) of Olympic-lifting, body-building and sport movement.
- Paramedics and First Aids Certificate.
- National Life Guard Certificate