BADER NASSER ALAMRI,
a person who believes that he can change things!
here somethings I did during my last 26 years of my life!!
- MBBS (or in simple word M.D), King Saudi University, Riyadh, SA, 2013.
- Affiliated resident, Royal College of physicians and surgeons of Canada.
- PGY2, Internal Medicine, Dalhousie university, Halifax, NS, Canada.
- member ,Cultural and Literary Club till 2008.
- representative of Saudi Arabia in second Gulf Poetry Festival in 2006.
- Organizer, blood donation campaign, KSU, faculty of medicine, 2007.
- Participated in the program of ideal students at King Saud University for the summer of 2008 in Britain.
- Organaizer, international obesity conference, KSU, 2009.
- Organizer, international health day, KSU,2009.
- Participant in (Labeeh ya Watan) for helping refugees during the war on southern board of Saudi Arabia, 2010.
- Participant, children educational campaign, 2010.
- Participant in (Jeddah needs help) for helping people during flooding, 2011.
- Member of the Standing Committee of the anti-smoking ,King Saud University.
- Member, Saudi Brazilian youth forum , Brazil, 2011.
- Member, Saudi Chinese youth forum , Saudi, 2011.
* Administrative Positions Held:
- Presedent, Life volunteering club, KSU, between 3/2010-5/2011.
- Supervisor general, huminaty trip documantry movie, KSU, 2009.
- Manager of volunteering program in india, KSU,2010.
- Supervisor general, (Life in India) documantry movie, KSU, 2011.
- A founder of Life volunteering club , as a first student volunteering club in Saudi Arabia, KSU, 2008.
- Winning first prize in the poetry competition , Riyadh , 2007.
- Recipient of numerous training courses ( Character analysis, listening, problem solving and decision-making, the art of persuasion).
- Certified Practitioner of the Canadian Association of Science NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)