BA: English Language Teaching, Ondokuz Mayıs University, Samsun, Turkey
AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER
- Current Job, Role: Instructor at Kemerburgaz University
-English Teacher at the Public Education Center in Turkey and have private lessons with young learners.
- Worked as an English Teacher at several Foreign Language Courses sometimes with native speakers from the USA or Great Britain, for the last 7 years and studied with preschoolers and adult students alike.
- Have experience with students - ranging from 4 years to 60 years old.
- Private TOEFL courses
- Taught some young learners, aged 5, how to read and write in English for the first time before their mothertongues at school.
AS AN INTERPRETER AND A TRANSLATOR
My language pairs:
English > Turkish, Turkish > English
1- consecutive interpreting (after the speaker)
2- liaison interpreting (between two or more people talking in both directions)
3- escort interpreting (e.g.during trips)
4- whispered interpreting (into the ear while the speaker talks)
Seeks a challenging and varied position that will enable to move forward on her professional experience. Would like to work as an interpreter and a translator for a successful and ambitious company that offers great opportunities for career development and progression.
• A versatile, hard-working and an enthusiastic teacher and an interpreter and a translator who always perseveres to achieve the best results, have a strong vision,
• Can do severals works at the same time for sure,
• Highly competitive communication
• Team player and able to work well in a team,
• Strong managerial skills and ability to run language centre when D is absent (for sure)
• Enthusiastic about teaching English and high quality provision of teaching
• Good organisational skills
FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER SKILLS
English, interpreting, foreign languages and cultures, teaching young learners, listening to foreign music, travelling, visiting museums, reading books, doing sports, football, etc... -very interested in and passionate about foreign languages and cultures-