Project Manager, Consultant, and Small Business Owner in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Where's the last place you traveled to? What has been your favorite story from the road? What's your best memory about a vacation?
Travel is my passion. If I can help you travel more, be healthier on a trip, or complete a bucket list item, then that would make my day. Check out WanderFitTrip.com for more info.
I would love to connect with you and small businesses to help each other in any health, fitness, nutrition, or travel related opportunities.
• a triathlete, ultra runner, fitness addict
• an IT management and analyst wiz
• founder of WanderFit - an adventure travel company
• co-founder of SproutNourishment.com - a nutrition, exercise, wellness company
• have a goal of visiting every country (15 complete - just got back from the BVI)
• I have been a competitive open level beach volleyball player, carpenter, telemarker, shipping clerk, grocery clerk, property manager, helpdesk provider, market researcher, project manager, financial planner, government analyst, reporting analyst ... and learned something from every job.
• have lived and worked in Australia and the United States.
• was a college book worm with degrees in Media, Transportation Logistics, and Management Information Systems
• was a high school athlete in basketball, football, baseball, track, cross country, and tennis