Doug Della Pietra
Volunteer & Guest Services in Rochester, New York
Inspired by Gandhi's words, I aspire to "Be the change (I) wish to see in the world."
I believe that individuals and organizations alike are in an ever-evolving state toward their fullest potential. So, I get so excited about and am most alive helping individuals and groups experience "Aha" moments about what matters most to them, and then co-creating with them that new potential.
My experience WORKING WITH INDIVIDUALS includes the following examples:
* Career coaching -- career assessment, job loss, career discovery, job change,
* Undergraduate academic advisement
* Recruitment, screening, candidate selection, job placement and workforce development
* Spiritual guidance -- change in religion, long-held beliefs, etc.
* Pastoral Counseling -- change from negative to positive thinking, forgiveness, grief/loss, etc.
* Life coaching -- falling in/out of love, illness/injury, major income change, loss of purpose, retirement
My experience WORKING WITH GROUPS includes the following examples:
* Large (100-1,000+) audience presentations, lectures, educational, orientation and training workshops
* Undergraduate curriculum design and teaching
* Discovery process facilitation -- developing mission, vision, value, goals and objectives
* Program assessment, design, development and implementation
* Leadership development
* Multi-corporation job training and education
* Community, interdisciplinary and strategic partnership and alliance negotiation and management
* Committee, Council and project team creation, facilitation and development
If something resonates with you and/or your organization, please contact me.