Traverse City, MI
My education and background includes Clinical Exercise Physiologist, with certifications through the American College of Sports Medicine and National Athletic Trainers Association as an Athletic Trainer.
Social media and marketing are new adventures which I have embarked upon. I thouroughly enjoy web site design, blogging, marketing, and bringing social media engagement to my clients.
Currently I work as a a social media manager for the Edge Foundation a non-profit organization specializing in Life Coaching for those with ADHD. I am the director of marketing for Guila Muir's Instructional Design that Soars a train the trainer textbook used for instructional design programs. I also work as a Certified Athletic Trainer and Marketing Director for Fyzical Therapy & Balance Center's of Traverse City.
Past volunteer positions include coaching elementary cross country and a docent at the Grand Traverse Conservation District.
My bragging rights:
- Fellow with the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation,
- Receiving the Committment to Service Award from the Michigan Society of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- I have done advocacy work in Washington DC for improving health care for cardiac and pulmonary patients for many years.
- I have been a speaker at multiple state and national conferences.
- I have chaired national and state committees.
- Past President of the Michigan Society of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Publications Spring 2009 ARTERIA, Finland: External Counter Pulsation Therapy
- AACVPR poster presentation abstracts 2010, 2011, 2012