Farzad Heidari Azad
PS core [packet core of 2.75 G Network] Engineer
1999 - 2004
AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
ELECTRICITY - TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING14.66 Grade Point Average
GPRS/EDGE planning and maintaining in core network side.
Responsible person for offering, testing and implementing IP based solution over GPRS/EDGE network to enterprises.
Contact point from network planning department for marketing and sales departments for providing solutions which satisfy their requirements.
Interacting with vendors for implementing new functions and nodes as well as expansions and upgrades licences and hardware's.
Checking the main and subsidiary KPI's of the network and investigating on the abnormal events to find the root causes and make improvements.
Nominated to be in the LTE training programs and active member of the related technical team.
Reporting to the Core Network Manager.
MAY 2009 - TILL NOW
PACKET CORE ENGINEER
IRANCELL [2.75 G Operator]
The packet core network consists of 4 Huawei SGSNs (9810)CG (9812)4 Gn and 2 Gp DNSs ,2 Huawei GGSNs (9811)RM9000's connected to NSN, Ericsson, Huawei and ZTE branded BSS/PCUs in addition to the performance of Online Charging Systems (EMMCS5 of E//) which affects the GPRS prepaid subscribers.
1. Managing the performance of the existing network.
My role is to checking the derived stats from Huawei M2000 and preparing graphs in daily, weekly and monthly basis of
a) main KPIs as below;
- PDP Context activation's Counts/Successes/Rejects specially in BH per SGSN and GGSN.
- Attached subscribers Counts/Successes/Rejects specially in BH per SGSN and per BSSs.
- Overall Band with consumed in Mb/s specially in peak per SGSN (Gn) and per GGSN (Gi).
- Daily usages in Tera Bytes specially in BH per SGSN (Gn) and per GGSN (Gi).
- number of requests and success rates towards AAA, PCRF (Gx) and OCS (online charging system, Gy).
b) Subsidiary KPIs like;
- The number of fluctuating Gb links (all IPNSVC links) per NSE.
- The number of normal and abnormal cells per SGSN and per BSS.
- the number of received radio status messages in each SGSN per BSS.
- The success rate of GT m