Grace LaConte, MS, RHIA
Consultant, Public Speaker, and Writer in Vancouver, Washington
After several years as a healthcare executive, I realized that most business owners feel frustrated when they communicate with their management team, staff, clients, and the outside world.
So I started a consulting firm to teach highly intelligentbusiness owners to how to communicate more effectively. You may hear me talk about Company Identity, Interpreting Your Strengths, and Participatory Job Design. Or you can find me sipping an espresso in Portland or Vancouver.
* I grew up in northern Italy and speak fluent Italiano
* Most of my childhood was spent outside my birth country, so I'm a Third-Culture Kid
* I gave birth to each of my 3 children at home
* I'm a fan of dye-free foods, multiple intelligence (especially in children), and minimalist living
* My top 5 StrengthsFinder talents:
Focus, Activator, Ideation, Input, and Futuristic.
Biggest dream: Every person knows how to communicate their value
Favorite quote: “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou