San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- I'm a Puerto Rican Microbiologist & Cell Biologist. I'm currently the grants program and outreach initiatives coordinator at thePuerto Rico Science, Technology, and Research Trust.
- I'm passionate about scientific research and discoveries but also in promoting diversity in science and public engagement.
- I'm constantly looking for non-traditional and innovative ideas to communicate science to general audiences and break false stereotypes about scientists.
- I'm a volunteer member of “Ciencia Puerto Rico” (CienciaPR), a non-profit organization that promotes science and science careers.
- I love art, music, history & their intersection with science.