General Manger in Los Angeles, CA
Nice to meet you! Here's an overview--
Now: General Manager and investor (start-up, real estate, blockchain). Specialty: sales and communications, global team building and scaling
* Tech start-up CEO. Built and scaled several technology ventures, most notably Blue Clover a real-estate technology co. that helped international H-1B Visa holders find their first US apartment. Part-owner of the JW Marriott Houston downtown.
* Global Communications and Digital Strategy lead at McKinsey, reported to C-Suite and Senior Directors on brand, leadership communications, client communications, employee communications, reputation building, and crisis communications.
* Executive consultant and Client Sales director with Willis Towers Watson - advised Fortune 500 CEO's & Boards on Talent Management, Board Governance, and Compensation.
* Producer for PBS News Chicago.
* Led Business Development for a Space & Energy Venture Fund, Starlight Capital.
* Directed Global Corporate Strategy in: United States, United Kingdom, India, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Hong Kong, Russia, and Mexico throughout career.
* Dedicated Yogi & Meditator - practice to enhance perception so advice is clear, crisp, and sound. Perception is clarity!
* Northwestern University and Hack Reactor (Computer Programming bootcamp) alum.
You can connect with me on twitter @tinapshah.
Scouting next opportunity combining tech and entertainment in Los Angeles.