After his compulsory schooling, he has followed an apprenticeship in “business and
transport” at the Swiss railways. One year later, his hobby – computers – gives him the opportunity to change job.
For almost 25 years, he has practiced informatics from every angle: analysis, development, databases, servers and workstations, assistance, helpdesk, training, internet and security. He has managed a great number of complex projects and been in charge of a team of engineers and technicians.
He has graduated in "Management and Organisation for SMB" (CEFCO) and is certified "EOQ Quality Systems Manager" (SAQ/EOQ - Swiss Association for Quality & European Organization for Quality). He also works as a supervisor.
Hoewler Consulting has been founded in September 2001 to carry out specific projects in small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). In 2007, in order to develop its activities, the society has been registered at the public register as a private company.
Our activities - In order to respond to the specific needs of small and medium-sized businesses or projects, we develop – thanks to our versatility and availability – customized products and services.
- Management: advise, strategy, client orientation, development. From the creation of a company until the succession, including the reorganisation or development of your activities.
- Organisation: optimization of your activities. Learn not only to become effective, but also efficient in order to give value to your products and services.
- Informatics: advise, installation, maintenance, support, internet, security. We are apt to manage your entire infrastructure with flexibility.
- Training: various trainings such as the management of time, projects or teams. These trainings can be organized at your working place, in our classroom or elsewhere depending on your objectives. For instance: during a motivation trip with your colleagues.
- Quality: we are apt to assist you along your quality process, with or without certification at stake. From your first idea, during the setting up of the system, in everyday operations and during audits.