Welcome to my wall ~ Irene Sin
- My life philosophy is to be happy & healthy in our body, mind and spirit. Connecting to our mother nature, my community is enriched with what the earth has given us.
- As an independent financial advisor, my biggest reward is to see people pursuing their dreams, be their lifelong partner realizing their goals with more freedom and peace of mind everyday. My clients and I enjoy lifelong learning and sharing, we become wiser and better in different aspects of life.
- I travel therefore I am. Been to 60+ countries, 300+ cities. There are far too many places on my wish list. Most interested in Middle East, South America as well as the Arctic and Antarctic regions.
- Social contribution: sponsoring children in Laos and Nepal, supporting friends who involve in meaningful clauses. Would like to do more in education.
- Studied Business Administration (HKUST), European Cultural Policy and Management (Warwick - UK), Beginner French (Anitbes, Paris, Lyon - France), Beginner Japanese (The Yamasa Institute, Japan), Nutrition (HKU Space)
- Training & development: Social Style Communication, Professional Presentation Workshop, Life Harmony, Story telling workshop
- Other personal interests: arts and culture, hiking and farming, sharing yummy food with friends / families, reading, Qigong and yoga ... etc
- My dreams: Travel & Study around the world such as Spanish in South America, attend lectures & visit museums in Cambridge, London, and other world class art cities