I am the owner and web developer for Athens Web Design Studio, LLC. I reside in Athens, Georgia and have been designing websites for over 25 years. My design work is geared primarily for small businesses, individuals, small organizations and non-profits. I enjoy working with clients in designing custom web graphics that are visually appealing and a web layout that is easy to navigate. My philosophy is to give my clients the best website possible and to have fun in the process.
I volunteer as the webmaster for Athens Canine Rescue, a non-profit volunteer network of foster homes. I assist Athens Canine Rescue in designing banners for their homepage, writing content for special events, promoting their organization, and maintaining the back-end of the website. If you are looking for a wonderful canine companion, please check them out.
In addition to this incredible organization, I also serve as webmaster for Athens Pets. This is a group of volunteers who work closely with the Athens Clarke-County animal control by publicizing the available dogs and cats. These pets are looking for their forever home, so please check them out if you are wanting a loving dog or cat.
And finally, I serve as an ex-officio member of the Friends of the Georgia Museum of Natural History. I assist them in publicizing their efforts, and those of the Museum, by designing a full color bi-yearly newsletter.
- Practical experience in the development of HTML, XHTML and CSS coding.
- Experience in translating a client's marketing or informational content into a functional website.
- Competency in mapping and outlining a website's navigational content.
- Trained in creating and editing images and graphics for website use through training in computer graphics packages including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InDesign.
- Knowledge in determining all coding requirements for site creation including: e-commerce capability, forms and specialized scripts.
- Familiarity in creating templates for website layout.
- Skilled in creating verbal and written instructions for client