- Currently a fourth-year Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering major at KAIST
(About to start next step in graduate school of dentistry.)
- A supporter of meaningful projects and organizations pursuing improvement of the world.
- Past organizer of ICISTS-KAIST, International Conference for the Integration of Science and Technology into Society
- Past member of FREEMED Co, A medical social venture providing medical service for underprivileged citizens under the vision "To fill a medical gap in secluded areas and lead medical culture full of novel ideas".
- Interested in combining Philanthropy and Capitalism
BioMedical Engineering , Healthcare Revolution, Social Venture, NGO/NPO
- Seeking for Sustainable Happiness