Web Developer, Consultant, and Architect in England, United Kingdom
Highly skilled web developer and technical consultant with specialty around distributed systems, CMS such as Drupal, systems integration and data migration.
I've spent the best part of my career in leading UK digital agencies and now in a hands-on consultant/engineer role.
I've had successful roles as a project lead, technical architect, lead developer and software engineer. I also have extensive leadership experience as a technical team manager and coach/mentor and account manager.
I've worked with clients from a range of sectors including:
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
- Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- Chatham House
- CLIC Sargent
- PLAN International
- Oxfam UK
- ActionAid UK
- Greenpeace UK
- Carers Trust
- Kings Fund
- Nuffield Trust
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
- Waste Recycling Action Program (WRAP)
- UK Green Building Council
- The University of Oxford
- The University of Sheffield
- Association of Colleges
- Royal Agricultural University (RAU)
I'm based in the Cotswolds with access to London, and most of my work is done remotely.