technical customer support provider in Bristol, Tennessee
Hi, I’m John. I’m a location-independent technical customer support consultant. I work with some of the best and brightest developers from around the globe, specializing in macOS and iOS app support.
If you're a small, growing shop interested in hiring a dedicated customer support asset on a part-time or full-time basis, I would welcome a few moments to discuss your needs. To the table I bring the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a talent for explaining tech to users of all proficiency levels.
- Twenty years of experience in on-location and remote technical customer support, including: handhelddevices and desktop systems; enterprise-class networks and resources; and consumer- and business-facing desktop, mobile, and Web applications.
- Microsoft, Apple, and open source operating systems including Linux, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD.
- Nine years of experience delivering remote support services.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, XML, Python, and Perl.