Passion for anything creative, digital, and social.
Currently an Advertising Operations Coordinator at Encyclopaedia Britannica in Downtown Chicago, I help manage the advertising content of sites like Merriam-Webster, Britannica, and other partner sites. My current role has allowed me to become an Ad Ops enthusiast, interested in learning anything and everything pertaining to campaign management and quality advertising online.
Also a graduate of Michigan State University, I finished my four-year undergraduate degree with a Bachelor of Science in Media & Communication Technology. Through the courses and material I studied at MSU and past internship experiences, I developed the skills necessary of any media professional. Content management, social media management and creation, search engine optimization, and web design are just a few of the skills I acquired.
- Advertising Operations Coordinator @ Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Digital Marketing Intern @ Ingenex Digital Marketing
- Digital Media Intern @ Doner Advertising
- Social Media Intern @ WKAR Broadcasting Services
- Internet Marketing Intern @ Spartan Internet Consulting