1. Distribute Directly: Submit your site via Googles free posting form. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Distribute your sitemap to Google. Dig up further on adya clarity content by visiting our compelling site. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Remember that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it may take a while before you're listed and a submission...
Writers frequently ask how to get their blog listed in-the major search-engines.
1. Send Directly: Submit your blog via Googles free submitting type. http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Submit your sitemap to Google. http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/
3. Submit your site to DMOZ, the Open Directory Project. Bear in mind that http://DMOZ.com is run by volunteers; therefore it might take a while before you are shown and a distribution doesn't guarantee list.
4. Get a Qualified Backlink: Get joined from the site that search engines get regularly and add your connect to community signatures. Google states, Google's programs leap from page to page online via links, therefore the more internet sites that link to your pages, the more likely it is that we'll find them quickly.
5. If your blog isnt already shown in Googles Blog search engine, you are able to publish it physically. Put your website to Googles Blog Search. http://blogsearch.google.com/ping
I-t typically takes a new website about a month before its completely indexed by Google. Google Website Search indexes blogs by their site feeds, therefore be sure that you publish a site feed.
Keep in mind that, while the web is dominated by Google, it isnt the only search engine to the web.
Aol Search is among the major search engines and directories online as-well, so you are going to want to submit your site to Yahoos Directory. http://add.yahoo.com/fast/add?17051064
It might get eight to ten months before you are listed in Yahoo.
Bing Site Explorer allows you to explore all the web-pages found by Yahoo Search. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
Publish your blog to Yahoo Site Explorer. http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/submit
Send Your Feed for the Yaho