Dubai - UAE
I am an IT Applications Engineer with experience in e-commerce, retail, online shops, infrastructure, performance optimization, integrations, data analysis and reports.
I regularly take on tough projects, this includes diverse areas from requirement analysis, infrastructure, development, 3rd party integration, reports and optimization.
I manage cross-functional teams and communicate well across departments and different IT areas.
I lead the process of identifying all the problem areas, possible fixes, and developing strategies and long term plans.
On several occasions, I've built teams from scratch, train, mentor and develop talent to help staff meet their full potential.
I am exceedingly innovative, creative and detail-oriented.
I am very focused on my work, and consequently, am able to work quickly.
I am organized and efficient and I'm able to multi-task very well.
I am always on top of my projects and i look at the big picture, but I do welcome input and will consult with team members to ensure we're all on the same track.
* Magento Development and Theming ( UI and Code Optimization, Code Packaging and Refactoring, Payment Integration, Advanced reports, Theming, Migration )
* Data analysis and reporting that support all business and marketing strategies and decisions
* Zend Framework, Yii Framework, CodeIgniter Experience, Drupal, Wordpress
* UI Development [ HTML, JS - jQuery; Prototype; Dojo - , CSS ]
* Database Design, Modelling and Optimization ( Relational DB,TSQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures )
* Server Infrastructure, installation [ Redhat, Debian, CentOS ], Configuration [ Nginx, Apache, PHP, MySQL, FTP, Apache Solr, Sphinx ], Scaling, Caching [Memcached, Redis, Apc ] Resources optimization for high traffic websites