Software Architect in Stamford, United Kingdom
With almost 18 years of Microsoft Windows software solution design and development, I am a confident, articulate and motivated software practitioner with experience of building robust, multi-tier, multi-user, Windows and Web software applications and services, using object oriented and agile development methods.
I am a reliable and enthusiastic team player with a strong attention to detail, keen to contribute with a proven track record of delivering software solution across a range of SMEs and corporations.
- Working pro-actively with sponsors, stakeholders and subject matter experts to materialise an idea into a solution;
- Working with Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and third parties to create tactical and strategic software solutions;
- Versed in prototyping, designing, coding, implementation, fault finding and fault resolution, software delivery life cycle, unit testing, test driven development, agile, continuous integration;
- Good housekeeping with strong analytical/problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with minimum supervision, strong organisational and project management skills.
- Full software development life-cycle experience;