Biography & Career Highlights
- Founded award winning NEXT Marketing & Design Agency from bedroom to boardroom while raising her two children
- Revitalize & empower business owners with marketing and design programs
- Business in Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Company Award
- Business Person of the Year Finalist – Chamber of Commerce
- Women of Worth Mompreneur of the Year Award
- Women of Worth Leader of the Year Finalist
- Founder of NEXT Step Philanthropy Program
- Marketing Strategist for launching BCLC PlayNow Gaming Platform Experience
- Driver & Marketing Strategist for Molson Canada iam.ca Beer Community Experience
- Board of Trade Leaders of Tomorrow Mentor
- Creator of BRAND CHATTER™ Marketing Experience Terminology & Method
For over 20 years, Sandy has been creating “Marketing Experiences” for companies of all sizes across North America including well-known companies: Molson Canada, BCLC, TD Canada Trust, UBC, Board of Trade, Grand Marnier, Appleton, HSBC and more. Gerber is the Chief Experience Officer (CEO) of the award winning NEXT Marketing & Design Agency. Named as a Business In Vancouver’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in B.C., NEXT sets a unique standard in marketing.
Sandy created the NEXT STEP Philanthropy program in which funds from EVERY NEXT Agency project is contributed to families and people in need. Her mission is to ensure she leaves a legacy and through her passion of marketing and connecting with others, she is delighted her team efforts can benefit people in need. A significant amount of NEXT revenue is given to NEXT STEP Philanthropy initiatives including United Way, World Vision, North Vancouver Family Services and Bridges to Community.
An active participant in mentoring young entrepreneurs, Sandy is an official Mentor with the Board of Trade Leaders of Tomorrow program and dedicates time to supporting growth for her mentorees. Sandy also ensures she sets aside significant time within the business day to mentor her NEXT team.
Sandy's proudest achievement is being a single mother to her two children and wholeheartedly commits her schedule, passion and zest for life to her amazing kids, Jack and Lindsay.