Never be ashamed of a Scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.
MSN, ACNP-BC, CCRN Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Blogger, Coach.
Facts about Me:
I host The Change of Shift Podcast.
I've been a Nurse Blogger for almost ten years.
I've worked in Critical Care all my nursing career. Nursing is my second career.
I am a CCRN certified nurse.
I am an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner. Graduated April 2013 (MSN Degree).
I am a former Nurse Blogger for Scrubs Magazine/Scrubs Beat YouTube.
I have guest blog posted for Hive Health Media.
I love the beach. The warmer the weather, the better.
I am a coffee addict.
I shave my head daily. Sunblock is my best friend.
I love all things iOS & OSX. Love my iPhone6 & iMac.
I have a very large scar across my neck that reminds me how precious life really is.
I am a former Devil Dog – USMC.
I am married to an amazing woman, who's also an RN. We have 2 crazy cats.
I am a former Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
I am a CrossFit Level 1 trainer & USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach.
I am a weightlifter. I compete in Master's Division USAW sanctioned meets.
I eat Paleo (90% of the time).
- Dear new nurse: An Open letter of advice and wisdom on being a male nurse My Strong Medicine
- Change of Shift (blog carnival) | Volume 6 Episode 4 December 2015 My Strong Medicine
- Our Podcast has made the coveted 'New & Noteworthy' on iTunes! My Strong Medicine
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner2 years
Skills & Expertise
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing University of Pittsburgh 2013
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing Pennsylvania State University 2010
- Nursing Diploma Sharon Regional School of Nursing 2005
- Bachelor's of Science in Exercise and Sports Science Pennsylvania State University 1997