Consultant in England, United Kingdom
I am the founder and Director of Collabor8now Ltd, an organisation focussed on developing collaborative environments (e.g. Communities of Practice) and the integration of knowledge management tools and processes to support business improvement.
I am a KMI certified knowledge manager and the author of several published research papers on collaborative behaviours. Over a 30-year career I have led major change programmes and developed knowledge and learning strategies for clients across public, private and not-for-profit organisations. I am one of three community facilitators for Warwick Business School's “Knowledge and Innovation Network (KIN)”, a not for profit member organisation committed to develop[ing and sharing best practice.
- Heuristics: The Science of Decision Making. BIR (June 2015)
- Content Curation: the future of relevance. BIR (December 2014 edition)
- Gamification: Making work fun, or making fun of work? BIR (June 2014 edition)
- Gamification: Managing Information, ASLIB, Volume 21 Issue 2 2014
- The ART of Collaboration: Collaborative Knowledge Networks, ARK Group, June 2013.
- Overcoming the barriers to Enterprise Collaboration: Social Media Today, April 2013,
- Creating a Knowledge Ecology for Public Services, Management Innovation Exchange, July 2011
Specialties: KM, IM, PKM, CoPs, SNA, Gamification, AI, Big Data.