TeamWork Online has partnered with "about.me" to show off more than just your resume to help you get your dream job. Follow these simple instructions to make a great about.me page:
- SIGN UP for about.me; it's free!
- PHOTO: show who you are (or a sports related photo)
- HEADLINE: write out your best accomplishment - this is your tag line, job success (see samples -> ).
- BIOGRAPHY: limit the "noise", few words, please
- TAGS: add "TeamWork Online" so we can promote you
- LINKS: add your TeamWork Online "share resume" link so you will never have to carry a resume
- FREE NETWORKING CARDS: after you complete your page, order the 50 free biz cards with a picture on one side and QR code on the back to reference your webpage and give them out to employers at our Teammate events
- (new!) MVP ACCESS MEMBERS ONLY: you can add your "about.me" URL to any application (go to Applications tab in My Account and click "edit" to see the field), provides a more vibrant view of you to the hiring manager. - Buffy Filippell, Founder, TeamWork Online ( about.me/buffyfilippell )