Gary is a multi-talented Product Manager with 10 years’ experience managing the development of complex software projects from concept to product.
- Product Management.
- Software Development management.
- Market research.
- Building and managing global teams & projects.
- Customer requirements & UX.
- Collaboration and strong interpersonal skills.
- C++, C#, Real-time, embedded.
ExperienceFounder & VP ProductQBWare
(1 year 7 months)Israel
QBWare provides top quality mobile, web and e-commerce development at an affordable price.Co-Founder & VP ProductClasshopper
(1 year 5 months)Israel
Classhopper provides a single membership to fitness classes from Aerobics to Zumba.
• Co-managed the company from concept to product and defined the roadmap.
• Conducted in-depth market research including market segmentation, competitor discovery, P&L projections and business opportunities analysis.
• Analyzed product-market fit and modified product requirements accordingly.
• Managed development: defined the requirements and specifications and designed the UX.
• Oversaw the project implementation and managed resources, budget and tasks
• Participated in the Founder Institute accelerator.
(9 years 7 months)Israel, UK, Macedonia
• Built from the ground up, and managed two development sites in Israel – with 5 employees – and in Macedonia – with 10 employees.
• Wrote functional, technical and UX specifications of the company’s award winning product range and managed their development.
• Initiated and implemented a transition to Scrum methodology.
• Coordinated with sales, support and customers to identify new features and m