I'm a guy from Switzerland. I like cycling and working out (indeed an odd combination), which relates well to my job. I'm a sports marketing professional who is lucky enough to work for one of the leading sports companies in the world. I'm past 40 years in age, which I spent
- studying chemistry earning me a PhD
- working for a top management consultancy firm (McKinsey)
- reading loads of history and (non-)fiction books
- learning to speak (Swiss-)German, French, English, Italian and lately Russian
- getting married (to Marina) and fathering 4 children (Sascha, Mischa, Nico and Nastja)
If we ever meet biking on the road, go easy on me as I'm moving heavy load (about 100kg/220lb) - correct that: I just lost 15kg (but still to heavy to compete).