Currently, I am an assistant researcher involved in adult neurogenesis, dendritic spine alterations, and behavioral alteration during maternal care.
I'm studying towards my undergraduate degree in Systems and Behavioral Neuroscience at The Ohio State University.
I am interested in researching cognitive development in the field of behavioral neuroscience.
Behavioral Neuroscience Major-
- Honors Program at OSU
- Research assistance Dr. Benedetta Leuner
- London Honor's Program Study Abroad 2011
- Westlake High School- Graduated High Honors 2011
- Student member Society of Neuroscience
Martial arts instructor/student for 14+years
- Shodan Rank- Black Belt Kajukenpo- Karate Do Academy 2009
- Affiliate Instructor -Armas Kali- KSK Marital Arts- 2011
- Student Way of Harmony and Asian Fighting Styles