- Author, Hacking H(app)iness - Why Your Personal Data Counts and How Tracking it Can Change The World (Tarcher/Penguin, 2014).
- I'm a contributing writer for Mashable. I write at the cross section of technology and culture.
- I'm a contributing writer for The Guardian.
- I'm working on a project called H(app)athon (versus a hackathon) to discover how we can discover well being via mobile and geeky means.
- I'm the Founder of Transitional Media - I've helped clients like Gillette, HP, Merck and others create social and emerging media strategies for their brands.
- I'm a blues musician, Dad, and lucky Husband.